Wednesday, April 2, 2014

3 week round up

The first 3 weeks of the school year has been pretty interesting, starting off in a lathargic manner and trying to get back into a design mentality.
I have been pretty happy with the school year as it has got me thinking about my own future and what I want out of this course. The course has probably made me more independently minded which has probably been a negative thing while studying my last year as it has me more focused on my own goals and not school goals and has me also only taking in selected advice form selected lecturers that I think offer some value to my own goals and future.
I learnt a lot from the VMAFF business seminar and I think I grabbed some invaluable information for my future endeavours about financing and sourcing from new and unusual makers, artisans and manufacturers world wide.
Overall a positive and interesting start to the school year but also events that have had me re-examine my future and what I want out of it and who I want to be as a designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment