Wednesday, April 2, 2014

A well oiled machine

Our Commercial group started with a bang and finished with a bang. I think we all worked well together and our commitment to our own personal tasks meant that everything was done on time without any dramas.
Maybe a few in the team started a little fast, which took a few of us a few weeks to catch up to what was going on and this was purely because they had previously interned at Megan Park and had intimate knowledge of what was already going on in the Company.
Looking back I have to say this group project was more efficient than any other previous groups I have been into and this just came down to great organisation.
I personally felt like I could have been more involved in the work…..but I think that because of my hot bikini bod making me the model for the Bikini Launch probably made the whole thing a raging success (self applaud).
Overall a good experience which has seen me intake some solid knowledge of how a successful small company like Megan Park runs and also a nice way to work on my relationship skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment